We gladly accept cash and MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide in-house payment plans. We do provide a plan through Care Credit. With Care Credit, you can take the pressure off of accepting our recommendations and have the ability to provide top-notch care whether in an emergency or for every day wellness and prevention needs.
Benefits to Care Credit include:
1. Low monthly payments
2. Interest Rate promos based on amount charged
3. Budget management
4. Able to be used for your own dentistry needs (where accepted)
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Norwich Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .